Friday, January 22, 2010

It's getting closer!

Well I saw the Dr. on Tuesday and she said I was still dilated to a 3, but she says that I will be ready for induction on the 27th. We are getting so excited and pretty much have everything ready to go. I have been having lots of contractions and some that are pretty uncomfortable, but no labor! Bailey is very excited!Her Mim told her the other day that we were going to get Baby Reece in a few days, and now everytime we get out of the car or when she wakes up she says "Get baby?" This morning while cuddling with me in bed she hugged my tummy and said "baby Beece come out!" and then gave my ever growing bump a kiss. She is soooooo sweet! She is trying to be very independent right now and frequently says "I do it all myself!" The most difficult thing is having enough patience to let her do it by herself. I will continue to update if anything new or exciting happens. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers