Thursday, April 8, 2010

Settling down.......

Sorry it has been so long since I updated the blog, but life is still a little crazy at times. Reece is now 10 wks old and she is starting to be a little easier. She has had colic and she seems to be getting over that now, thank goodness. She is definitely a crier and makes her opinion on things heard. She smiles a lot and tries to laugh, but it sounds more like a squeal. She is starting to reach out and bat at her toys, she balances quite well lifting her head and feet up when on her tummy. Her favorite place is in someones arms and we are trying to make her learn how to entertain and pacify herself during playtime and when she is trying to go to sleep. She cried (screamed) for an hour and a half Monday night before going to sleep for the night. She is doing better now and the longest she cries is 30 minutes before she goes to sleep. YEAH! Bailey loves Reece but often forgets that she has to be careful when trying to play with her. She is also adjusting to the fact that Reece takes a lot of Mommy and Daddy's time and has learned to play by herself quite well. She loves anything Disney princess or Barbie. She thinks that when she is going to be in her Uncle Ryan's wedding at the end of this month that she is going to be a princess. Every time I have tried on my bridesmaid dress she tells me that I am Cinderella. The bridesmaid's dress I will be wearing is blue and of course any blue dress is Cinderella's. Sooo sweet. I worked for the first time since Reece was born on Tuesday and it was kind of nice to be around adults that don't whine or cry for my attention. I did however have a patient who screamed very loudly and very often so I felt right at home! I was excited to come home and Bailey, Reece, and definitely Paul were excited to see me also. Paul did very well with them both all day, he even did the laundry! Yeah! Easter was fun with family and Bailey and Reece both looked adorable in their matching dresses. Bailey thoroughly enjoyed the Easter egg hunt with her cousins and then again last night at church with her friends. She has way too much candy lying around tempting Mommy who is trying to lose as much weight as possible before Ryan's wedding. I will try to post pictures of Bailey as a flower girl as soon as we get the pictures, and hopefully I will be able to leave updates more often now that things are starting to settle down a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers